Sustainable development is about promoting environmental, social and economic wellbeing all at the same time. Whilst businesses play an important part in contributing to the economic wealth of a community, they also have a role to play in the protection of the environment and in considering their social responsibility. With issues such as climate change becoming more and more important, there has never been a better time for your business to become more sustainable.
HSE Management Ltd. can assist companies in the following ways
- By ensuring your business operates in an efficient and financially sustainable way in order to undertake contracts that satisfy clients and add value for stakeholders.
- Working to reduce the impact of manufacturing and construction activities on the ecology throughout its life cycle.
- Working towards increasing the efficiency of use of resources and energy in construction and manufacturing by promoting the recovery, reuse and recycling of materials.
- Fostering the health and safety of employees and others, and operate generally in a healthy, safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Demonstrating social responsibility by promoting values and initiatives that show respect for people and communities.
- Aiding businesses conduct themselves with high ethical standards in dealings with employees, clients, suppliers and the community.
- Engaging stakeholders and independent third parties in constructive dialogue to help implement sustainable development.
- Ethical Trading Policies
- Equal Opportunites Policies
- Responsible Purchasing Policies
- Transport Impact Policies
- Community Involvement Policies